Lorong Chuan (New Tech Park side) entry from Braddell

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Singapore. Mapper: OngCC

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
anyemail123

Lorong Chuan (New Tech Park side) entry from Braddell

Postby anyemail123 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 pm

I notice that current MFM guide us to go from Braddell under pass entry to go in to Lorong Chuan. It is not wrong but I will like to warn users that this route is purely for buses from 7:30 to 9:30 and sometimes, there is someone taking photo of number plate.

I am not sure whether GPS can guide base on time wise or warn user for that. Nearest way to go to Lorong Chuan (New Tech Park side of it) in the morning is via Lynwood Grove.

I also notice that if I drive from CTE and exit at Braddel exist, system still ask me to go under Braddell under pass by asking me to turn in direct but there is no way to go inside if you come out from CTE and correct way should be again via Lynwood Grove.

Return to “Singapore Map Feedback”