I'm new. Can someone guide me please?

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Singapore. Mapper: OngCC

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
EnthuEmoKid

I'm new. Can someone guide me please?

Postby EnthuEmoKid » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:15 am

Hi guys. I am new to malfreemaps & POI. I just got my first GPS system - Garmin Nuvi 65LM.
I have been navigating the site and have read the contribution guide. However, I am still lost as to how I can update my map. Any kind soul can help me out?

jimmy

Re: I'm new. Can someone guide me please?

Postby jimmy » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:32 pm

U can go to website: www.garmin.com.sg and choose 'Map Update' than follow the instruction.

EnthuEmoKid

Postby EnthuEmoKid » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Hey Jimmy, thanks for replying.
I will have a look at the website. I currently know which folders to put my POIs in, but I can't seem to find the POIs in this forum.
The threads I see seem to be only for people contributing to the maps.
Is there like a place I can access to dl the entire folder?

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:04 am

EnthuEmoKid wrote:Hey Jimmy, thanks for replying.
I will have a look at the website. I currently know which folders to put my POIs in, but I can't seem to find the POIs in this forum.
The threads I see seem to be only for people contributing to the maps.
Is there like a place I can access to dl the entire folder?

You are giving conflicting questions. Do you want to update your map or do you want to add POI into your GPS ?

If you want to update map, the original preloaded maps in your Nuvi can be updated as what bro Jimmy mentions

If you want to add in POI, this can be done via your Nuvi as Favorites. Just tap on screen and it will prompt you to save the favorite in that location

Alternatively you can install Mapsource or Basecamp on your computer and sync your Nuvi to it. Go through our Library on how to use this aids ..

Return to “Singapore Map Feedback”