Too many icons when zoom out

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Singapore. Mapper: OngCC

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
turbonetic

Too many icons when zoom out

Postby turbonetic » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:12 pm

My icon does not go away when zoom out, what happened to MFM version 111024?

I dont have these problem when using Jerome's map however.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Too many icons when zoom out

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:35 am

turbonetic wrote:My icon does not go away when zoom out, what happened to MFM version 111024?

I dont have these problem when using Jerome's map however.

What device are you using ? You can reduce screen clutter by reducing screen display details in Garmin Menu .. Map Details ( More, Normal, Less ). Select Less

turbonetic

Postby turbonetic » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Im using GPSMAP 62.

Yes, I tried playing with the Map Display Details option already, but my icons still doesnt go away when zoom out. Strange...

silverbeauty wrote:What device are you using ? You can reduce screen clutter by reducing screen display details in Garmin Menu .. Map Details ( More, Normal, Less ). Select Less

JasonLee
Regional Mapper
Location: Penang (Magellan Meridian Color & Garmin Nuvi 1460, 2465, 2575R, 3560 & Etrex 30)

Postby JasonLee » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Looks like your map is corrupted and is stuck at zoom level 0 even when you zoomed out.

Only thing to try is to download the map again and install again as other brothers do not have same problem; neither do I.
Lean not on your own understanding

Return to “Singapore Map Feedback”