POI for Jalan Kayu

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Singapore. Mapper: OngCC

Moderators: Chuah, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
fushou

POI for Jalan Kayu

Postby fushou » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Thank yo for adding those missing roads in Jalan Kayu. It is now in V1.66. This is very fast. Along Jalan Kayu there are many POI that I hope you can add them in too, attached below is the POI markings from Google Earth. I hope it helps.
Last edited by fushou on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yoladu
Valued Contributor

Re: POI for Jalan Kayu

Postby yoladu » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:44 pm

fushou wrote:Thank yo for adding those missing roads in Jalan Kayu. It is now in V1.66. This is very fast. Along Jalan Kayu there are many POI that I hope you can add them in too, attached below is the POI markings from Google Earth. I hope it helps.

That's not the way to contribute POIs. Liddat, the mappers will die one you know. :nutz:

Please use mapsource, and save those POIs as a gdb file.

:)
Contribute exclusively to MFM. MSM don't get it !

fushou

Postby fushou » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Terribly sorry about this, I certainly do not want our mappers to die; otherwise we don't have any more new maps.

From your reply, I have just learnt that there is such a gdb file from Mapsource. I have uploaded the gdb file into "POIs for Singapore 2009 - July~September".

Thank you

chaicka
Polygon Mapper

Postby chaicka » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:39 pm

fushou wrote:Terribly sorry about this, I certainly do not want our mappers to die; otherwise we don't have any more new maps.

From your reply, I have just learnt that there is such a gdb file from Mapsource. I have uploaded the gdb file into "POIs for Singapore 2009 - July~September".

Thank you

Great work. Welcome to the family of contributors... Let's all make MFM a better map.

Return to “Singapore Map Feedback”