Simpang Ampat

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Melaka. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
fruitplus
Polygon Mapper

Re: Simpang Ampat

Postby fruitplus » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:33 pm

tuah wrote:Or shall I say Life begins at 50s :mrgreen:

Maybe...hehehe
:mrgreen:
Past + Present = Future

antyong (retired)
Site Admin (retired)

Postby antyong (retired) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:06 pm

tuah wrote:
fruitplus wrote::tq: bro...
I have read the article that have mention all of our members name including you bro.
Tak sangka la, 50s already but still have a good strength to tracked all the place!
=D>

I'll try the best for Batu Pahat bro... :thumbsup:

Just worry about about me, I'm sure you all will remember me when I'm gone. Just make sure we have the most details map! :thumbsup:
:rox:

Nobody goes anywhere until all MY,SG & BN roads are mapped! :D

fruitplus
Polygon Mapper

Postby fruitplus » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:17 pm

antyong wrote:
tuah wrote:
fruitplus wrote::tq: bro...
I have read the article that have mention all of our members name including you bro.
Tak sangka la, 50s already but still have a good strength to tracked all the place!
=D>

I'll try the best for Batu Pahat bro... :thumbsup:

Just worry about about me, I'm sure you all will remember me when I'm gone. Just make sure we have the most details map! :thumbsup:

Nobody goes anywhere until all MY,SG & BN roads are mapped! :D

:lol:
Very =P~ tracking nowdays la bro..
Sure can't go anywhere else mah.
Past + Present = Future

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Tuah,

When I met you for the first time, you looks young at around 35.

You sure ka...50 oledi?

At the pace you are enjoying trackings, you will pass 100.

Regards.

-----------------------------------------------------

Updated 043.
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:06 pm

sunn wrote:Tuah,

When I met you for the first time, you looks young at around 35.

You sure ka...50 oledi?

At the pace you are enjoying trackings, you will pass 100.

Regards.

-----------------------------------------------------

Updated 043.

Ya la. I :-k it's a typo error! :mrgreen:

simseair
Valued Contributor

Postby simseair » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi Bro Tuah,

You need to tell all of us what is driving you to track all the time? MFM has benefited a lot from your selfless contributions. We would like to know what is it that makes you tick when you track - if it is not too personal.

tuah
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby tuah » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:17 pm

simseair wrote:Hi Bro Tuah,

You need to tell all of us what is driving you to track all the time? MFM has benefited a lot from your selfless contributions. We would like to know what is it that makes you tick when you track - if it is not too personal.

It's all because I love MfM & you all. It's like be in a great family! Lots of jokes, teasing, sharing members experiences & joy. Friendship, fun, sharing, giving & forgiving and not being kedekut really inspire me. But the best part we have a GREAT leader with GREAT philosophies.

When Bro Sunn PMed me to join this forum, I feel happy to see Bro Antyong still in this arena and leads the forum. I'm glad & I know Bro Sunn don't invite me for nothing! There's a lots of work to be done! Seeing that MFM doesn't have the chance to compete with the competitor, I pledge myself to make it the most details & outstanding in no time. I know I won't be able to assist in tracking SG, Sabah, Sarawak & BN but I'll try my best to track every time I go outstation or during my holiday.

I think KL & Selangor we have the most details map including most of the kampong roads. And every taman there's always a business center & I make sure that most of the POIs collected!

Apart from from the administrator and the team, senior trackers like you really inspire me and keeps me going on. I still believe that my contribution is only one cent contribution compared to you all.

fruitplus
Polygon Mapper

Postby fruitplus » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:18 am

No words can describes your hard work for mfm.
I salute you for all the tracked that you've been contribute to the community.
I really admire your "nice" work for those tracking & POI data and all of your helped in the community.
:tq: & :good:

Past + Present = Future

kuldip38

Postby kuldip38 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:36 pm

The speed limit from Simpang Ampat towards Melaka / Johor is 90kmh but the screen shows a pre-alert of 110kmh.
Please take note and amend. thanks

acaimoza
Valued Contributor

Postby acaimoza » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:13 pm

BRAVO TUAH,

Glad to have someone like you.

Your words "Seeing that MFM doesn't have the chance to compete with the competitor". Those are the reasons too that made me, to run around my area with a small basic Nuvi. Furthermore, on seeing that my own kampong is not in the map, I started sending my contribution to the competitor.

I think they don't appreciate Kampong Maps. Till to date it is still under "unanswered posts". I tried sending to MfM a small portion of my kampong. Well how greatful, when I notice that it was in the next week's version. From than on I started sending bit by bit of my area. Although, I cannot beat you, but I'll try.

BRAVO again tuah,

[acaimoza]

Return to “Melaka Map Feedback”