very long queue fried oyster omelette in Malacca

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Melaka. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
TranceSpirit

very long queue fried oyster omelette in Malacca

Postby TranceSpirit » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:54 am

This is the best oyster omelette you could find in town, expect the long queue and wait up to 40 mins in weekend
oyster.gdb

( :tq: Updated - V0.04 )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stimix

Re: very long queue fried oyster omelette in Malacca

Postby stimix » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:02 am

Haha...This O cien I gave up waiting on last Thursday Nite. :mrgreen: End up Tapau the neighbour Wanton mee. This wanton mee also famous in Melaka. in addition to another Famous one previously located at the side lane of ex-plaza Lian Fatt at Jln Kee Ann (Now moved to Lrg Bkt Cina at N2 11.797 E102 15.193

Here's similar POI (Abit out as mine located at the sidelane- the actual location & your located at the wanton mee restaurant :mrgreen: )+ tracklog of the O cien that I posted earlier at viewtopic.php?p=3510#p3510 (2nd day tracklogs)

The photo of long que (Only part of the que..a longer que not captured in the photo:
Bunga Raya O Cien.jpg

My childhood wanton mee beside the O cien (The Bunga Raya Wanton mee & The Lrg Bkt Cina Wantan mee is very similar to Sarawak Kon Lok mee wth plain egg noodle without dark soya saurce + lotsa minced meat saurce & Chilli.. :mrgreen: )
bunga raya wanton mee.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
ImageImage

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:21 pm

Hi Bro Stimix and TranceSpirit,

You guys from Malacca?

Any idea if this wanton mee stall still there? A quite rundown coffeeshop by the road, cook by a fat and handicap old lady.
Wanton mee.gdb

The last time i went is about a year ago, pass by but never stopby to eat cos it is close.

The mee is cheap and good(at that time :mrgreen: )
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

stimix

Postby stimix » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:12 pm

Hehe Melaka is my hometown..only go back 3-4 times a year.. :oops:

The last I ate at the under the tree makeshift hawker foodcourt was about 2 yrs ago..& she was still there.. right now not sure...should be-lah..She chinese Indonesian married to local. * the neighbour stall Lim Curry Laksa is more famous actually.. =D>

Opposite this under the tree foodcourt is tanother wantan mee that i mentioned earlier..They used to sell from a sidelane near jln Bunga raya b4 been forced out by Govt to current location.. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
ImageImage

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Alamak, you guys make me hungry ... =P~ time to plan another trip to Melaka .. :thumbsup:

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:01 pm

stimix wrote:Hehe Melaka is my hometown..only go back 3-4 times a year.. :oops:

The last I ate at the under the tree makeshift hawker foodcourt was about 2 yrs ago..& she was still there.. right now not sure...should be-lah..She chinese Indonesian married to local. * the neighbour stall Lim Curry Laksa is more famous actually.. =D>

Opposite this under the tree foodcourt is tanother wantan mee that i mentioned earlier..They used to sell from a sidelane near jln Bunga raya b4 been forced out by Govt to current location.. :mrgreen:

I still remember i pay less than 5 ringgit for two bowls of wanton mee, 1 coffee and 1 milo ice.... :shock: :thumbsup:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

SOSweet

Postby SOSweet » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:40 pm

singawon wrote:I still remember i pay less than 5 ringgit for two bowls of wanton mee, 1 coffee and 1 milo ice.... :shock: :thumbsup:

Aiyah, that time mata wear short pants. Cinema got no roof.
HEALTHY LIVING :
Eat Less - Salt & Sugar
Do More - Exercise & Good Deeds

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Alamak!... makes me wanting to goto my hometown Sitiawan for the Fried oysters... and Red rice wine noodles....
Can give the coordinates of places mention here... but the one hour wait is a bit too much... some more no chair to sit.... :ko:
SOSweet wrote:Aiyah, that time mata wear short pants. Cinema got no roof.

but the 5 cents is as big as the Bullock Cartwheel..... :mrgreen:
Common Sense Is Not Common.

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:00 pm

SOSweet wrote:
singawon wrote:I still remember i pay less than 5 ringgit for two bowls of wanton mee, 1 coffee and 1 milo ice.... :shock: :thumbsup:

Aiyah, that time mata wear short pants. Cinema got no roof.

No lah, that was during the stoneage, they dun wear, that's why so cheap.... :lol:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:51 pm

silverbeauty wrote:Alamak, you guys make me hungry ... =P~ time to plan another trip to Melaka .. :thumbsup:

The chicken rice ball suddenly flash across my mind....and remind me of the poh bian, lok lok....dim sum....fry u tiao..... :frus:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

Return to “Melaka Map Feedback”