May I Know where is Jalan Sutera pulai 1/5 ?

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Johor. Mapper: Robo & Gerkeng

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
fyh

May I Know where is Jalan Sutera pulai 1/5 ?

Postby fyh » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Dear All bros,
I am searching Jalan Sutera Pulai 1/5 from Mapsource with latest MFM 150817 Maps, But I can't get it.
which at Taman Sutera Utama. I just get Jalan Sutera Pulai 2/xx, but can't get any 1/xx
Most appreciate for your help.

Thanks

fyh

Re: May I Know where is Jalan Sutera pulai 1/5 ?

Postby fyh » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:01 pm

fyh wrote:Dear All bros,
I am searching Jalan Sutera Pulai 1/5 from Mapsource with latest MFM 150817 Maps, But I can't get it.
which at Taman Sutera Utama. I just get Jalan Sutera Pulai 2/xx, but can't get any 1/xx
Most appreciate for your help.

Thanks

Thanks all for viewing my post.
Finally, my wife get to know where it is.
Her friend brought her there, when she checked on the Map, it showed as Jalan Sutera Kekwa 1/5 but not Jalan Sutera Pulai 1/5.
the address there actually is Jalan Sutera Pulai 1/5, no idea when it was renamed.

Thanks

done 5.83-gk

fyh

Re: May I Know where is Jalan Sutera pulai 1/5 ?

Postby fyh » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:51 pm

fyh wrote:Thanks all for viewing my post.
Finally, my wife get to know where it is.
Her friend brought her there, when she checked on the Map, it showed as Jalan Sutera Kekwa 1/5 but not Jalan Sutera Pulai 1/5.
the address there actually is Jalan Sutera Pulai 1/5, no idea when it was renamed.

Thanks

done 5.83-gk

Thanks bro gerkeng for correcting the map.
Today I went there again and confirmed it is Jalan Sutera Pulai, see the picture. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Johor Map Feedback”