how to put malaysia , singapore,indonesia togerther

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
bennyfof

how to put malaysia , singapore,indonesia togerther

Postby bennyfof » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 pm

hello all , how to merge together malaysia , singapore and indonesia........thanks

dvpro

Re: how to put malaysia , singapore,indonesia togerther

Postby dvpro » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm

I take everything in moderation, including moderation.

vash_h

Postby vash_h » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 am

3 different countries.. there are many ways.. first, bcome dictator in one of the 3 countries.. then build up ur army and conquor the 2 remaining countries.. hahahahahaaa..

ok la.. i admit, i play too much red alert 3.. hahahahaa..
:tease:
<-My Blog: HaroldChia.com->
<-MFM MAPS + Garmin Nuvi 50LM + Papago Z1 + Garmin Nuvi 205w + Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 ->

sharkteef
Valued Contributor

Postby sharkteef » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:34 pm

microsoft excel

myababil

Postby myababil » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Use mapCombine to combine maps. I combined mfm + navi + China+ Hong Kong Middle East Eroupe and I dont remember the rest. But Its a big file and if your pc do not have enough memory u wont be able to open it using mapedit and your pc will hang. But you can view and navigate and it routeable map using GPSr from malaysia to Rusia, Korea and UK but not pulau langkawi or tioman.

myababil

Postby myababil » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm

oh ya. I haven't try traveling using that map but using simulating mode in my nuvi heheheheh. I tried before to upload that map here but took long time and I give up lerr.

drsec
Location: Subang Jaya, (Nuvi255W, GMXT on HTC HD2 & Diamond, Nuvi360, Navman F20, PaPaGo X5 on WM6.5)

Postby drsec » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 pm

And why in heavens would you want to do that?

I dont think you would ever have to navigate from Malaysia or Singapore right across to Indonesia in one drive.

You are better off leaving them as 2 maps and then select the ones you want to show at any one time or you could have them show all.

myababil

Postby myababil » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Yes You're right. Ive never been to spore using maps because I m very familiar with spore . But If you want to drive to Indonesia, you can use that map (if your car able to transform to submarine).
Actually Ive just trying using mapcombine for fun and knowledge.

Return to “Newbie Lounge”