MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here
Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
- Posts: 3521
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm
- Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3
Hi - I am not exactly new- but I am completely lost now.
Wanted to download an updated map on my Zumo 660...
In the past I just clicked on a link - and the I could download the map....
Now, what do I have to do?
Can someone help?
Click on this link and then choose to download MfM installer from MediaFire or HighTail. Then run installer to generate Garmin map file gmapsupp.img. Copy this into your zumo SD card/garmin sub folderviewtopic.php?p=123970#p123970
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:08 pm
Hi Good day,
Just got the device waygo500. First time using it.
I have registered in in the website but i am still lost
1) How do I activate thailand and singapore maps it is asking for reg.code. Where do I get them from..
2) How do I check whether i have the latest version of the map installed?
Return to “Newbie Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests