Dear Chee Loong,
Thanks for your quick reply.
1. You means i have to create a "POI" folder at root device.
2. I had enable the "show hidden files and folders" but yet still can't find the system folder or map folder. For your info in device is 1.09GB after I copy out to PC just 171MB.
Attached a print screen after I enable the "show hidden files and folders".
In this screen you can see I have create a "POI" folder and 1 hidden file call ".VolumeIcon.icns"
pohkf wrote:Dear all sifu.
I just get my Nuvi 1350 last week 08/08/10.
Few questions about it :-
1. Where should I copy the "POI" folder into my device?
You can create a folder name POI and copy all gpi file there.
2. Where I can find the oringinal map in my device. becouse i can't find it garmin folder.
2 location. Either .System folder or map folder. .System folder is hidden folder. You need to enable hidden system folder view in your computer.
3. Do MFM will do the Junction View Map in future?
Need sifu to help this question.
Attached a print screen file for all sifu
Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.