Help me where to find the SD Card slot

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
zzog95

Help me where to find the SD Card slot

Postby zzog95 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:10 pm

Hi, I am a newbie here.

I have questions that I wanted to ask about map updating. I have Pioneer AVH-X2550BT installed in my car (actually it is my father's but I am currently the only user) about 5 years ago & I realise that the map is quite outdated (I think it uses papago x8.5 or x9, I'm not sure). I've downloaded the map files & realise that it needs to be transfered to the SD Card. So my question is, where do the SD Card located on the OBU? And second question, if the SD Card slot is at the place where I need to dismount the OBU, can I use the USB port to transfer the file to the SD Card?

Return to “Newbie Lounge”