Zumo 595LM could not display malfreemap

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
fauzio

Zumo 595LM could not display malfreemap

Postby fauzio » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:48 am

I have installed the latest malfreemaps into my SD card (zumo 595LM) but the map was not displayed. Only appeared the vehicle's icon. Please refer to the photo. What would be the problem? For my Nuvi 3790 yes I need to check the "exclude coloured polygon" (lagging) but for this, I've done several ways but still like this. I have another combined Malfreemaps format maps of Msia, Laos, Thailand, Singapore in my internal storage. It works well but it was and old version 2016 (given by my friend). Any advise guys for this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OngCC
Senior Mapper

Re: Zumo 595LM could not display malfreemap

Postby OngCC » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:08 am

Try backup the map in the internal storage to somewhere else and delete it from internal storage, then the map in the SD card should appear.
Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs.
http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11630

fauzio

Postby fauzio » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:22 am

okay will do it and update the outcome once it is done. BTW all other maps appeared correctly (i.e UK map & combine malfreemaps of Singapore, East and West Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Brunei in the internal storage, MSM map in SD card)

drezd

Postby drezd » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:42 am

bro i need help for thailand map.. for gps garmin 595.

Return to “Newbie Lounge”