MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here
Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:28 pm
- Location: Where the music plays...
Rona D'sara wrote:
OngCC wrote:To search all POI in nuvi 42, please try to use the "Search" button instead of filter through the category.
Please feedback here if it is working for your nuvi 42.
Bro Ong CC
It work for preloaded maps (CN SGMY NT 2014.20 - malfree), (CN SGMY NT 2014.10 - Malsing), and (CNSGMY NT 2014.20 - Here). But not MFM Garmin 140818 + MFM Poi 140818. Just type a word TESCO Nothing can be seen unless we select the categories.
I'm using 52LM
Hi guys. Yes, same issue with my nuvi 42LM. Any workaround for this?
nüvi® 205 & mfm - always takes you home!
Return to “Newbie Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests