CRV HONDA 2.4 (Garmin)

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: CRV HONDA 2.4 (Garmin)

Postby silverbeauty » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:39 pm

ngbh wrote:Hi All,

I have snapshot the file contents in the SD card of Honda Navi set. Could anyone enlighten which file to replace?
Many thanks.

Note: I have tried to do these earlier....
1) Copy all the original contents to another SD card
2) Try to insert it into the Navi set in the car, but SD map is not recognised by the Navi set.

gmapprom.img is the main map
gmapprom.unl is the unlock code for the main map

a51chew

Postby a51chew » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:33 am

any update on how to update the map on Honda CRV 2.4?

ngbh

Postby ngbh » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:25 am

chamelion

Postby chamelion » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:36 pm

as mentioned, just download the gmapsupp.img compiler, create the file then copy it to

g:\garmin\gmapsupp.img

CRV6623

Postby CRV6623 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I own a 2016 CRV from Honda Malaysia. Been reading this thread and wanted try updating the Navi in my CRV. I've also been trying to figure out where to find the existing SD Card in the car. Googled it and read the car manual, both without any success. Can anyone be willing to guide me a bit here?

Thanks in advance.
CRV6623

Return to “Newbie Lounge”