Help Wayway Q4035

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
DLMap4me

Help Wayway Q4035

Postby DLMap4me » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Like an idiot I never backup my Wayway Q4035 GPS before resetting the unit. I reset the GPS via the button on the back of the unit and via software factory reset and of course if your going to do it right via the APP tab which takes you to M3 diagnostics and the reset option.

Outcome: I now only have access to Indonesia and Malaysia Maps which currently aren't any use to me as I am in Thailand. I have tried entering the Reg Codes I received from M3 for the Thai and Singapore maps without any success. M3 support emailed a second set of numbers but no luck activating either map again.

I have also loaded the updated map but once again when selecting the map you are brought to an activation page.Once again the codes I was give early never worked.

Helpppppppp :ko:

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Help Wayway Q4035

Postby silverbeauty » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

DLMap4me wrote:Like an idiot I never backup my Wayway Q4035 GPS before resetting the unit. I reset the GPS via the button on the back of the unit and via software factory reset and of course if your going to do it right via the APP tab which takes you to M3 diagnostics and the reset option.

Outcome: I now only have access to Indonesia and Malaysia Maps which currently aren't any use to me as I am in Thailand. I have tried entering the Reg Codes I received from M3 for the Thai and Singapore maps without any success. M3 support emailed a second set of numbers but no luck activating either map again.

I have also loaded the updated map but once again when selecting the map you are brought to an activation page.Once again the codes I was give early never worked.

Helpppppppp :ko:

Work with M3 support for solution

xanie88

Postby xanie88 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Hello,

I am newbie, have using wayway q4035 3-4 years but never update the software and map, now the devise have problem to select the button from the touch screen, please advise.

Thanks/regards

tlchuan
Polygon Mapper
Location: Subang Jaya (x10 & Oregon 300)Garmin 255w sgmy, 2575RLM, Wayway 5035

Postby tlchuan » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:43 pm

just calibrate the touch screen, this is a know issue for windows CE

good luck

Return to “Newbie Lounge”