Name of POI not showing up when arrow is placed on the item

MFM welcomes you to the world of GPS navigation. If you face any problem, feel free to ask our experienced members here :D

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. This forum is for beginners to ask questions and familiarize themselves to the world of GPS navigation. Senior members are encouraged to answer newbie questions
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
romeje

Name of POI not showing up when arrow is placed on the item

Postby romeje » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi all,

Wanna ask something.

I just got a new 62s. The thing is on my previous Etrex whenever I move the arrow in my GPS on a particular POI, the name of the POI shows up. However on my 62s, it doesn't? Is there any setting that I can enable this? Now I have to zoom in real close to see the same of the POI instead of just placing the arrow on it.

Thanks. Appreciate any input.

romeje

Re: Name of POI not showing up when arrow is placed on the i

Postby romeje » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Sorry, found out the answer already #-o #-o

The POI name appears on the bar above the map and not at the pointer area like the Etrex model.

Return to “Newbie Lounge”