Hock Loke Siew Nursery (Ipoh) 福禄寿花村 怡保 - Gps Location

Share general news, ideas and discussions about GPS and GPS navigation

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. Remain on topic. Discuss general GPS and GPS navigation topics only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
cjb

Hock Loke Siew Nursery (Ipoh) 福禄寿花村 怡保 - Gps Location

Postby cjb » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi, Bro & Sis

I will be travelling to Ipoh soon. And need help for above GPS Location. I have the address and try all mean to look for the GPS co-ordinates point but noone have the exact locations and even the address got two versions. I have try locating the place using address and with location found in Google Map. But both are at different places.

I am hoping someone have been to Hock Loke Siew Nursery (Ipoh) 福禄寿花村 怡保 and either with the GPS co-ordinates point or can direct me to the place. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hock Loke Siew Nursery (Ipoh) 福禄寿花村 怡保 (Address) #-o #-o

Address 1 - Lot 35156 Bandar Ipoh Jalan Chin Choon Sam 30450 Ipoh :-? :-?

Address 2 - Lot 35156, Bandar Ipoh Jalan Chin Chook San, IPOH, PERAK 30450 :-? :-?
Tel: 05-2435919

alyem
Regional Mapper

Re: Hock Loke Siew Nursery (Ipoh) 福禄寿花村 怡保 - Gps Location

Postby alyem » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:15 pm

cjb wrote:Hi, Bro & Sis

I will be travelling to Ipoh soon. And need help for above GPS Location. I have the address and try all mean to look for the GPS co-ordinates point but noone have the exact locations and even the address got two versions. I have try locating the place using address and with location found in Google Map. But both are at different places.

I am hoping someone have been to Hock Loke Siew Nursery (Ipoh) 福禄寿花村 怡保 and either with the GPS co-ordinates point or can direct me to the place. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hock Loke Siew Nursery (Ipoh) 福禄寿花村 怡保 (Address) #-o #-o

Address 1 - Lot 35156 Bandar Ipoh Jalan Chin Choon Sam 30450 Ipoh :-? :-?

Address 2 - Lot 35156, Bandar Ipoh Jalan Chin Chook San, IPOH, PERAK 30450 :-? :-?
Tel: 05-2435919
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

ronchan
Polygon Mapper
Location: IPOH mali (Ruvo Avox UMPC + 探险家Columbus V-700 + GMPC / nRoute, HTC touch dual + GMXT)

Re: Hock Loke Siew Nursery (Ipoh) 福禄寿花村 怡保 - Gps Location

Postby ronchan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:36 pm

N4.59911 E101.09896
Entrance is facing Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil.
House Number Project - begin from your house.

Return to “General GPS Forum”