Turn your WM phone to remote control for UMPC/CarPC...

Discussions and information on PC-based GPS software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS software only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
ronchan
Polygon Mapper
Location: IPOH mali (Ruvo Avox UMPC + 探险家Columbus V-700 + GMPC / nRoute, HTC touch dual + GMXT)

Turn your WM phone to remote control for UMPC/CarPC...

Postby ronchan » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:36 am

This is a freeware which turn your WM phone to a remote control....
With this software, you will be able to control remotely your desktop mouse and keyboard, applications like Winamp, iTunes, the Windows Mixer, the Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Media Player Classic, PowerDVD and the Vista's Media Center. You'll also be able to pause your favorite music software when the phone rings, then play it back when you hang up.
The mobile device can be used to send key strokes to any active application.

http://www.jaylee.org/RemoteControl/
Bluetooth remote control.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ronchan on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
House Number Project - begin from your house.

ajay

Re: Turn your WM phone to remote control for UMPC/CarPC...

Postby ajay » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 am

nice pc of software. i used to do this (via my ancient SE K750i) & it's fun but only for short period after the novelty wears off :) .
from Garmin Que for Pocket PC to Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile to Nuvi 205W to Papago M9 for Android & now Garmin Nuvi 2576.

Return to “GPS Software & Apps”