Galactio Car GPS unable to load

Discussions and information on PC-based GPS software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS software only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
kohanson

Galactio Car GPS unable to load

Postby kohanson » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi Guys, my galactio GPS was unable to load after I took the sd card out and plugged to my computer. What happened was the whole folder NavIQ was empty when I open it the second time. The first time I opened, everything was inside and I decided to close it and open it the second time to do a backup. Can I know where I can download the software files for Galactio?

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Galactio Car GPS unable to load

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:43 am

kohanson wrote:Hi Guys, my galactio GPS was unable to load after I took the sd card out and plugged to my computer. What happened was the whole folder NavIQ was empty when I open it the second time. The first time I opened, everything was inside and I decided to close it and open it the second time to do a backup. Can I know where I can download the software files for Galactio?

Try contacting Galactio support for help

http://www.galactio.com/galactio-contact/

Return to “GPS Software & Apps”