Ordering a Garmin Oregon 600 from Amazon USA

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
Flyingfish77

Ordering a Garmin Oregon 600 from Amazon USA

Postby Flyingfish77 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:59 am

My Oregon 600 just died. I'm considering getting one from Amazon USA, because even with shipping it's a lot cheaper. They have this thing called Global shipping and calculate the import duties which you pay upfront. Does anybody have any experience with this? Does it get through without any extra charges we have to pay in Malaysia?

kupongson

Re: Ordering a Garmin Oregon 600 from Amazon USA

Postby kupongson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:00 pm

I bought Monterra from ebay seller from Martinez,CA just arrived last week after 2weeks shipping using USPS. Don't hv import duties and lucky no tax charges pass thru Malaysian Custom.

Another experience using ebay I bought shimano fishing rod from japan don't remember using what courier, did received custom receipt but never pay anything it was 5 years ago I think.

Return to “GPS Devices”