help for navi device name m-drive model pnd10

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
abidhanif

help for navi device name m-drive model pnd10

Postby abidhanif » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:17 pm

hi all i am new and i am looking software or boot file for the device.i brought it and when i open the box the map data sd card was missing :shock: :cry: now what should i do the person gone and i called him he said all can download from net but when i asked which address he said he don't know :shock: :rolleyes: what if someone helpme :-k i dont known even where to start ......pls help device when i connected to laptop it downloaded something and one window came written windows mobile and connect when connected it opens the internet to microsoft windows site :rolleyes: :cry: what i do :frus: help.......helppppppppp...

Return to “GPS Devices”