my way way q4035. need help

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
soowky

my way way q4035. need help

Postby soowky » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:22 pm

i already follow all the instruction on how to update maps in this device. but the folder/maps that i had install didnt appear in my device. but appear when i connect with my pc. :ko:

ngky

Re: my way way q4035. need help

Postby ngky » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi,

I am also using GPS Q4035. Can u share your experience?

Thank you.

Regards,
Terence

BANK

Re: my way way q4035. need help

Postby BANK » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:06 pm

hello
i also owner of Q4035 WAYWAY now have trouble with touch pad locked up in Chinese language

I lost all instruction manual and WAYway refuse to answer several emails to their support center was auto answered

Please help me understand how to change back from Chinese

On the top line display of the Q4035 there are 6 small icons followed by the time display now about six hours ahead of local Thailand time
Also between the battery icon and the small radio with antenna icon there is a small icon looks like water faucet that is greyed out non active

entering the push button for GPS / Media / Apps / Bluetooth all jump to Chinese language after activation and the small RESET button on the
back of the unit do nothing but re start the WAYWAY again in Chinese language menu

I remember something about the Microsoft Windows CE embedded touch screen calibration and user setup BINARY files available to
edit and update using a USB connected computer. The file folders are visible and can be edited but have no idea how to execute the
touch pad calibration files and how to delete all the Chinese language files inside the WAYWAY Windows CE operating system

Please advise if you have any advice other than trash this useless GPS not supported by WAYWAY or 3mgps in Thailand or WAYWAY Hong Kong

Return to “GPS Devices”