PHILIPS CED1800BT

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
yaphugo

PHILIPS CED1800BT

Postby yaphugo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:26 pm

HI ALL,

i just install this player into my car today, but dont know the GPS navigation system support what kinda map. its there anyone that know this? please help me....

many many thanks !!!

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Re: PHILIPS CED1800BT

Postby moeyhc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:30 pm

This unit doesn't have a GPS receiver. See the Specifications HERE.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

yaphugo

Postby yaphugo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:58 pm

moeyhc wrote:This unit doesn't have a GPS receiver. See the Specifications HERE.

it have.. buy separately... now i dont have the map... seller told me that it can use any maps on it but i dont know how as i try copy map and put into sd card and insert to player, but dont work ! :cry: :cry:

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Runs iGo navigation system

http://drivingsound.co.nz/product/phili ... ation-gps/

SD card is located on right bottom side of unit where it is labelled MAP. A door opens to reveal slot.

Since seller say it can use any map, suggest you ask him what he means by any map and how you load map?

Map are specific to navigational unit brand ie.. Garmin, Papago, iGo etc... and NEVER universal.

yaphugo

Postby yaphugo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:58 pm

silverbeauty wrote:Runs iGo navigation system

http://drivingsound.co.nz/product/phili ... ation-gps/

SD card is located on right bottom side of unit where it is labelled MAP. A door opens to reveal slot.

Since seller say it can use any map, suggest you ask him what he means by any map and how you load map?

Map are specific to navigational unit brand ie.. Garmin, Papago, iGo etc... and not NEVER universal.

it can run igo, i tested, i got that igo from australia forum, but only have aus map... i tried to go igo website and wanna purchase, but cant purchase, it need igo device or card only can...

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:14 am

hmmm... :-? No mention of GPS in the official specs...

If it runs iGo it will most probably runs Papago too. Go ask the seller to test it out for you else find a member here with a Papago SD card for help.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

Return to “GPS Devices”