Install Garmin on Lokatoo a903i

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
srkhurram

Install Garmin on Lokatoo a903i

Postby srkhurram » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:20 am

I got a gift of Proton Lokatoo a903i having Windows CE 6. I tried hard to install Garmin on it but vain. I am unable to get rid of Lokatoo software that runs on startup. WinCE desktop is not visible. I tried replacing Guider.exe with different apps but when I tap Navigator nothing happens.

Can someone please guide how to install Garmin XT. Please share links to downloads.

Thank you in advance.

-SRK

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Install Garmin on Lokatoo a903i

Postby silverbeauty » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:33 am

srkhurram wrote:I got a gift of Proton Lokatoo a903i having Windows CE 6. I tried hard to install Garmin on it but vain. I am unable to get rid of Lokatoo software that runs on startup. WinCE desktop is not visible. I tried replacing Guider.exe with different apps but when I tap Navigator nothing happens.

Can someone please guide how to install Garmin XT. Please share links to downloads.

Thank you in advance.

-SRK

Please respect Forum Rule #6.

srkhurram

Postby srkhurram » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Okay.

Can anybody guide how to get rid of Lokatoo Navigator and install Garmin, without breaking Rule#6

-SRK

Eii

Postby Eii » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 pm

srkhurram wrote:Okay.

Can anybody guide how to get rid of Lokatoo Navigator and install Garmin, without breaking Rule#6

-SRK

:D :D

moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Postby moeyhc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Bro...

There is no legal copy of Garmin for WinCE O/S... The GMXT on WinCE is cracked copy and it is crap. Navigation is extremely slow with some features unavailable.

This is why no one wants to reply to your inquiry. You are better off using Lokatoo...

Sorry for giving no help...Cheers!
Common Sense Is Not Common.

srkhurram

Postby srkhurram » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:52 pm

moeyhc wrote:Bro...

There is no legal copy of Garmin for WinCE O/S... The GMXT on WinCE is cracked copy and it is crap. Navigation is extremely slow with some features unavailable.

This is why no one wants to reply to your inquiry. You are better off using Lokatoo...

Sorry for giving no help...Cheers!

Im from Pakistan and there are no maps for my country in lokatoo. Thats why I am seeking other options to get Lokatoo a903i useful.

No problem being not entertained. But I am sure I'll update my success story here soon.

-SRK

Please note that any post explicitly declaring own use/ownership of pirated/cracked GPS software or maps will be deleted. TQ.

Return to “GPS Devices”