Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.
Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
- Posts: 1345
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:49 pm
- Location: SG, Nuvi 205W, 255W
exactly.... but is there anything I can do.....?
I'm open to suggestion.... thanks....
GTIsurfer wrote:hihi.... any bro/sis still using this 2565?
I tried to update the MFM map via official Garmin SG site, but it seems that it's not supported anymore...?
visit local distributor for assistance?
User of 205 / 205W
Currently using 255W and 205W
Return to “GPS Devices”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests