Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
akchee
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:03 am

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby akchee » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 am

"For 2565 LM,
Not sure meaning of "Fixed JCV Display Issue" by Garmin."

I believe this rectify the problem of BirdsEye junction views causing the unit to revert to basic mode of navigation, i.e. the distance to next waypoint is missing, voice guidance is deactivated, speed limit icon no longer displayed. You just get the maroon line of your route and the next waypoint.

meehoon
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby meehoon » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Just to check where can I downloads the latest SG postal code for Garmin. Please advise. Thanks in advance.. :D

User avatar
silverbeauty
Moderator
Posts: 3525
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby silverbeauty » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:39 am

meehoon wrote:Just to check where can I downloads the latest SG postal code for Garmin. Please advise. Thanks in advance.. :D


East Gear Singapore used to sell this for Garmin Devices. You can check with them

www.eastgear.com/

meehoon
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby meehoon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:12 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
meehoon wrote:Just to check where can I downloads the latest SG postal code for Garmin. Please advise. Thanks in advance.. :D


East Gear Singapore used to sell this for Garmin Devices. You can check with them

http://www.eastgear.com/


Thanks

minde
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:59 am

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby minde » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:34 am

Hi guys, my maps on the nuvi 2575 are loading extremely slow at start up and during navigation . When navigating, the map display is blank for the first few 2-minutes but the JCV, road names, turning guidance , highway exit display, speed readings are all showing.. On firmware v8, deleted GPX, Hardreset but the problem still occurs. Is there any way I can just completely delete every system file then reinstall the whole thing?


I have the following map:
1. Malfreemaps and garmin msia/sg nt maps in device memory (deleted one by one, still no use )
2. Garmin euro map 2014.20 in sd card (problem still persist after removing sd card)

jchoong
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:48 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby jchoong » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:43 pm

I upgraded my 2575 to FW8.0 today and it runs as normal - none of the problems stated in your posting.
Nuvi 2575; 40LM; Nexus 4

User avatar
silverbeauty
Moderator
Posts: 3525
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:56 pm

minde wrote:Hi guys, my maps on the nuvi 2575 are loading extremely slow at start up and during navigation . When navigating, the map display is blank for the first few 2-minutes but the JCV, road names, turning guidance , highway exit display, speed readings are all showing.. On firmware v8, deleted GPX, Hardreset but the problem still occurs. Is there any way I can just completely delete every system file then reinstall the whole thing?


I have the following map:
1. Malfreemaps and garmin msia/sg nt maps in device memory (deleted one by one, still no use )
2. Garmin euro map 2014.20 in sd card (problem still persist after removing sd card)


Deleting files risk resulting in a brick unit if you are not careful.. Delete the MfM map and reinstall with a fresh download.


Return to “GPS Devices”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests