Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
greddy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby greddy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Bro Zamad,

Maybe the length has to do something with it?

Did u try searching at lowyat? SRI Computers have plenty of cables... I'm in kuantan at the moment so didn't have time to drop by lowyat... thinking of going there next week...

Bro k5011,

Your GDR10 working fine with the cable you've bought? what's the length you're using?


p/s: anyone could do me a favor and check your gdr10 firmware version pls...

User avatar
moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2230
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 am
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby moeyhc » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Mine is v2.0 see below. Hope this helps.
About Nuvi2575RLM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

User avatar
k5011
Polygon Mapper
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 am
Location: Bt.Kawan Nuvi205, 255w, 2465, 2575R & Etrex20
Contact:

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby k5011 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 pm

greddy wrote:Bro Zamad,

Maybe the length has to do something with it?

Did u try searching at lowyat? SRI Computers have plenty of cables... I'm in kuantan at the moment so didn't have time to drop by lowyat... thinking of going there next week...

Bro k5011,

Your GDR10 working fine with the cable you've bought? what's the length you're using?


p/s: anyone could do me a favor and check your gdr10 firmware version pls...



Bro Greddy, i using that GDR10 cable is 6FT.

Image

Image
Image Image Image

greddy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby greddy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:55 pm

moeyhc wrote:Mine is v2.0 see below. Hope this helps.
About Nuvi2575RLM.jpg


Bro that is your gps firm version which is 2.0

To see GDR10 firmware, go to tools>driving recorder>click second icon from left>software update... all these has to be done while gdr10 is connected to nuvi (powered by wall socket or car charger)

Bro k5011,

Thanks for the input.. means your 6' cable bought online works perfectly?

Dear All,

I'll try to find the cable in lowyat next weekend(or anyone else in KL at the moment would like to help out?)... if still can't find i suggest we group buy from same online shop as bro k5011 as it is confirmed working and we can share the shipping cost... :$gone:

User avatar
k5011
Polygon Mapper
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 am
Location: Bt.Kawan Nuvi205, 255w, 2465, 2575R & Etrex20
Contact:

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby k5011 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 pm

greddy wrote:
moeyhc wrote:Mine is v2.0 see below. Hope this helps.
About Nuvi2575RLM.jpg


Bro that is your gps firm version which is 2.0

To see GDR10 firmware, go to tools>driving recorder>click second icon from left>software update... all these has to be done while gdr10 is connected to nuvi (powered by wall socket or car charger)

Bro k5011,

Thanks for the input.. means your 6' cable bought online works perfectly?

Dear All,

I'll try to find the cable in lowyat next weekend(or anyone else in KL at the moment would like to help out?)... if still can't find i suggest we group buy from same online shop as bro k5011 as it is confirmed working and we can share the shipping cost... :$gone:



yes,is works perfectly..... :thumbsup:
Image Image Image

User avatar
zamad
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2309
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:50 am
Location: Shah Alam

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby zamad » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 am

What is the name of the shop at Low Yat? & how much is the 6-ft cable?
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

User avatar
moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2230
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 am
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby moeyhc » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:07 am

Sorry for the wrong picture... here it is...
5558.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Common Sense Is Not Common.

greddy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby greddy » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:14 am

Bro Zamad,

The shop name in lowyat is SRI Computers... they are on level 2 of lowyat plaza... another shop you can try is All-IT Hypermartmarket on level 3 of lowyat plaza..

These two shops have the most accessories compared to other shop in lyn and most of my cable needs have been met by SRI computers :thumbsup:

greddy
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby greddy » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:22 am

moeyhc wrote:Sorry for the wrong picture... here it is...


Okay same version as mine... hmmm... so garmin website outdated :-?

User avatar
moeyhc
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2230
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 am
Location: Penang - Nuvi 300, 205W, 2575RLM, M1200, M1000B/C, Papago N1

Re: Garmin 2575R Sg/My

Postby moeyhc » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:28 am

greddy wrote:
moeyhc wrote:Sorry for the wrong picture... here it is...


Okay same version as mine... hmmm... so garmin website outdated :-?


Not outdated lah!... just that we have the latest firmware... isn't it? It is like scanning for Windows 7 update and found nothing and then says Microsoft outdated?... :lol: Instead we should 'praise' Garmin for keeping their camera firmware up to date... :mrgreen:
Common Sense Is Not Common.


Return to “GPS Devices”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests