AKAI AGPS-1843

Discussions and information on Personal Navigation Device (PND) and hand-held GPS devices.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS device only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
yeonghs
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 am

AKAI AGPS-1843

Postby yeonghs » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 am

sorry all i'm new to here, anyone know how to plugin mfm map to my AKAI gps ? thankyou :)

GPS model : AKAI AGPS-1843

User avatar
silverbeauty
Moderator
Posts: 3512
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: How to update Akai GPS

Postby silverbeauty » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 pm

yeonghs wrote:sorry all i'm new to here, anyone know how to plugin mfm map to my AKAI gps ? thankyou :)

GPS model : AKAI AGPS-1843



If I am not wrong,this devices uses Mapking navigational software

Sorry this forum maps supports Garmin and Papago only :-'

yeonghs
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 am

Re: How to update Akai GPS

Postby yeonghs » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
yeonghs wrote:sorry all i'm new to here, anyone know how to plugin mfm map to my AKAI gps ? thankyou :)

GPS model : AKAI AGPS-1843



If I am not wrong,this devices uses Mapking navigational software

Sorry this forum maps supports Garmin and Papago only :-'


is that possible to get any free map update ?

User avatar
silverbeauty
Moderator
Posts: 3512
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: How to update Akai GPS

Postby silverbeauty » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 pm

yeonghs wrote:
is that possible to get any free map update ?



You have choices to make

Contact manufacturer or Mapking if there is an available map update for free.

If it is not free then you have to make a decision to pay for the map update or you can opt to sell away you Akai and use the money to buy a Garmin or Papago GPS and get free updates from here. :thumbsup:

yeonghs
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 am

Re: How to update Akai GPS

Postby yeonghs » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:58 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
yeonghs wrote:
is that possible to get any free map update ?



You have choices to make

Contact manufacturer or Mapking if there is an available map update for free.

If it is not free then you have to make a decision to pay for the map update or you can opt to sell away you Akai and use the money to buy a Garmin or Papago GPS and get free updates from here. :thumbsup:


i think i'll prefer your suggestion... change it

thankyou


Return to “GPS Devices”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests