Search found 93 matches
- Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 am
- Forum: Holiday & Travel
- Topic: Trip from Limbang,Sarawak to KK to Semporna to Mabul Island.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1705
There are two decent lodges in Semporna. Dragon Inn is on stilts, above water. The other one is on land... can't remember it's name, but it's on the mfm map too. There's also accommodation on Pulau Mabul, but I expect them to be more costly. that's seaview hotel..it's not bad..can take boat to pula...
- Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm
- Forum: East Malaysia & Brunei Map Feedback
- Topic: Sibu/Sarikei Tracks & POIs
- Replies: 47
- Views: 21755
Resubmitting (the above, but with additions). Collected 8/9/10 -- tympg sorry bro zamad, it's not Ibupejabat Polis Kontigen but it is actually going to be Balai Polis Sg Merah. It's targetted to be operational second quarter next year. Just got back from Sibu on 26th oct on this project... :)
- Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:25 pm
- Forum: KL & Selangor Map Feedback
- Topic: F-KLS Feedback v7
- Replies: 295
- Views: 30601
tuah wrote:faristm wrote:i cannot find jalan pasar in kl using garmin nuvi 255w. mfm maps dated 12th april installed in the unit. please help...thx..
N3 08.087 E101 42.829
thx for the reply...but what i mean is i can' t search for address....